Input voltage: 110-120V/220-240V;
2 hour timer and hold model
Easy replaceable Air filter and ozone plate Portable size with handle
Max coverage area: 1000m3 Product size: 225*180*178mm
Packing size:290*245*227mm N. W. /G. W.: 2.8KGS/3.5KGS
Application Area: 10000 square feet
More Ozone output for optional: 3500, 5000,7000 , 15000mg, 10000mg, 20000mg, 30000mg...
Ozone generator (system) is mainly composed of: electronic control system, high voltage discharge body, cooling system, air source system composed of equipment
1. Main control parameters
Ozone generator air source dew point, ozone mass concentration, kg ozone power consumption, cooling mode, trouble-free working time, etc.
Ozone generator is used as a system, this system includes: ozone generator body, air preparation equipment, ozone injection equipment, ozone mixing equipment, ozone reaction equipment, ozone exhaust decomposition equipment, some times also need to add activated carbon filter as ozone adsorption removal equipment.
3. Classification and scope of application
1） Ozone generator is divided into tube type (G) and plate type (B) according to the structure type of ozone generating unit.
2 ）Ozone generator is divided into power frequency (50~60Hz), medium frequency (400~1000Hz) and high frequency (> 1000Hz) according to discharge frequency.
3 ）Ozone generator according to the ozone output is divided into small (5~100g/h), medium (> 100~1000g/h) and large (> 1000g/h).
4. Key points of product selection
1) For the ozone system with separate air treatment equipment, the air treatment equipment and its parameters must be marked separately.
2) The ozone system used for disinfection of swimming pool water should have interlocking protection functions such as circulating water pump, ozone cabinet and accident alarm.
3) The ozone system used for swimming pool water disinfection should be equipped with automatic adding measures and safety alarm measures, such as ozone leakage detection and alarm, electrical system short circuit or overload alarm, cooling water and transformer overtemperature alarm, etc.
4) The ozone content in the swimming pool circulation system can be monitored and controlled online by ORP probe or ozone probe.
5) Manufacturers of ozone generators must provide detailed product information, product certification and industry certification.
5. Key points of construction and installation
1) The base height of the ozone generator should not be less than 100mm, and the horizontal dimension should be 50~100mm larger than the box size on each side.
2) The operating channel in front of the ozone generator panel should be at least 1000mm wide and 2000mm high, and the other three sides should have at least one maintenance channel with a width of 500mm. The height of the machine room should be at least 2200mm.
3) The equipment room where the ozone generator is installed should be well ventilated to ensure that the temperature and humidity do not exceed the requirements for the normal operation of the ozone generator.
4) The equipment room where the ozone generator is installed should be equipped with an ozone detection device. When the ozone concentration in the air exceeds the standard, alarm should be given and the ozone generator should be shut down.
5) The swimming pool water treatment system using ozone generator (system) should set up ozone concentration monitoring system in the air at the edge of the swimming pool.
6) Ozone generator should have protective grounding measures.