Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-02 Origin: Site
The ice maker working principle
Through the make-up water valve, water is automatically entered into a water storage tank, and then the flow control valve through the pump to the water to the tap head, where water spray evenly to the ice on the surface, like water through the wall of ice and water is cooled to freezing point, and were not frozen water evaporation will through porous slot into the water storage tank, resume work cycle.
When THE ICE REACHES THE REQUIRED THICKNESS (THE thickness can be ARBITRARILY SELECTED by the OPERATOR/user), the HOT gas discharged from the compressor is REdirected back to the clamping wall of the ice maker to replace the low-temperature liquid refrigerant. This creates a thin film of water between the ice and the wall of the evaporation tube, which will lubricate the ice as it falls freely into the tank below by gravity. The water produced during the ice harvesting cycle will be returned to the storage tank through the porous tank, which also prevents the wet ice from being discharged by the machine.
1. The chilled water of the water storage tank is continuously circulated through the evaporator of plate or grid with a pump;
2, the compressor after operation by inspiration-compression - exhaust - condensation (liquefaction)- throttling - and then in the evaporator to -10 to -18 degrees of low temperature evaporation heat absorption vaporization. Frozen water in the temperature of 0 degrees Celsius constantly on the surface of the lower temperature evaporator ice. When the ice condenses to a certain thickness, the evaporation temperature of the refrigerant reaches the set temperature of the temperature control, that is, the defrosting solenoid valve is connected to the form of heat pump deicing, and then the next cycle.
Ice making process
Through the inlet valve and automatic water into a water storage tank, and then through the pump pumping to shunt, shunt tube will be low temperature water flow evenly into the liquid refrigerant cooled evaporator, water is cool to freezing point, these cooling to the freezing point of water will be frozen into ice, and not be evaporator frozen water and into the water storage tank, through the water pump to start work cycle.
When the ice reaches the required thickness, it will enter the de-icing state, and the high-pressure hot gas discharged from the compressor will be drained to the evaporator through the reversing valve to replace the low-temperature liquid refrigerant. This creates a film of water between the ice and the evaporator. This film removes the ice from the evaporator, and the ice falls freely into the ice storage tank below by gravity.
Folding ice machine common problems and solutions:
Identify faults according to symptoms:
Symptom: Compressor working but not making ice Cause: refrigeration fluid leakage or solenoid valve damage is not tightly closed. Repair: after leak detection, add refrigerant or replace the solenoid valve.
2. Symptoms: the compressor has been working to cool, the pump has been working to pump water, the ice is getting thicker, but it can't enter the dehydration process to drop the ice.
Cause: The fault of the water temperature probe makes the intelligent control system can not effectively sense the water temperature and work, misjudge the program error, or the controller failure.
Maintenance: Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the water temperature probe (when the water temperature in the water tank is close to 0℃, unplug the three-core wires in the control box and test the resistance of the two wires on both sides). If the resistance is lower than 27K, it is judged that the controller is bad and should be replaced. If the resistance is lower than 27K, disconnect either of the two wires. The resistance is adjusted between 27K and 28K by connecting the resistance in series.
3. Symptoms: the machine enters the process of de-icing (the pump stops working, the compressor stops cooling) but the ice does not fall off.
Cause: Defrosting solenoid valve damage.
Repair: replace solenoid valve or external coil.
4. Symptoms: Water shortage light but the machine does not automatically water.
Reason: There is no water in the pipeline, or the inlet solenoid valve is faulty, and the valve is not opened.
Maintenance: check the water inlet of the pipeline, if there is no water, restart the machine after opening the waterway. If the water inlet solenoid valve is faulty, replace it.
5. Symptoms: The compressor has been working but the pump has not been working, (no water flow).
Cause: The water pump is damaged or blocked by scaling inside the water pump.
Maintenance: clean the pump or replace the pump.
Identify the fault according to the shining condition of the indicator light:
1. The power indicator keeps blinking fast and the machine does not work:
Fault: The water temperature probe is disconnected.
Maintenance: open the back cover, open the electrical control box cover above the compressor, find a three-core connector, check whether there is detachment or poor contact phenomenon, new insertion can be.
2.3 Indicator lights flashing circularly, the machine does not work:
Fault: The machine does not make ice and deice properly.
Maintenance: A, cut off the power supply, restart the machine, first check whether the fan and water pump are working normally, if there is any abnormality, then check whether the compressor has started to work, if there is no work, check the part near the compressor, if it has started, judge the refrigeration system fault, according to the corresponding maintenance method.
B. If there is no fault in the refrigeration system, it can make ice normally, but it keeps making ice without de-icing. After 90 minutes, the machine will work abnormally and be stopped for protection. For the group that needs to use a multimeter to measure the water temperature probe (when the temperature of the underwater tank is close to 0 degrees, pull out the three-core wires in the control box and measure the resistance of the two wires on both sides). If the resistance is above 27K, it is judged that the controller is bad and should be replaced accordingly. If the resistance is below 27K, disconnect either of the two wires. Adjust the resistance between 27K and 28K by channeling the resistance.
3. Ice full light flash quickly:
Failure: indicates that the deicing time exceeds the specified time, and the machine will automatically protect.
Maintenance: A. In general, restart the machine. If repeated, check whether the skating version swings up and down flexibly.
B, if two solenoid valve damage, also can appear the phenomenon, the machine can refrigeration, but the thickness of ice to set off into the state of ice and ice does not fall off when the pump stop work, check the force to take off the ice, (long hold select key 3 seconds), such as no obvious airflow inside the ice making machine, can think two-way electromagnetic valve is bad, can check whether the electromagnetic valve power supply is normal. Replaceable coil test machine, the valve body itself can not be opened very little.
4. There is no water in the tank, does not show lack of water, ice loose with impurities.
Fault: The fault is because the water in the water tank will leave impurities after many times of ice making, or the water is rich in minerals, which will scale the surface of the water level probe, affecting the sensitivity of the probe detection.
Maintenance: exhaust residual water to clean the inside of the tank, clean the surface of the probe.
5. There is water in the tank, indicating lack of water.
Maintenance: Check whether the two-core and three-core connectors in the control box are reliably connected. Reconnecting and inserting can generally solve the problem.
6 spray pipe water flow is not smooth, part of the ice do not play whole.
Fault: the spray pipe is blocked;
Maintenance: Under controlled flow, use tweezers or other sharp objects to clean the water outlet holes on the spray pipe attached debris. Until the flow of water from each hole is clear.
7. Ice making is normal but dehydration is difficult or not;
Fault: two-way solenoid valve does not work or stuck;
Maintenance: After starting the ice maker, after ice cubes are generated on the ice maker, long press the selection key for 3 seconds to enter the forced de-icing state, touch the solenoid valve by hand, if there is no vibration, it means that the power supply of the solenoid valve is not normal, check the control board and connection line. If there is vibration, it can be repeatedly de-icing several times, can solve the problem of partial solenoid valve stuck, if there is still a problem, the solenoid valve is damaged, need to replace the solenoid valve.
Folding installation method:
1, ice machine placement
The machine should be placed in a safe and clean place with good air circulation.
The machine should not be placed in the open air, should not be exposed to direct sunlight and rain. Stay away from heat sources.
⑶ The use environment of the machine can not be lower than 5℃, not higher than 38℃.
(4) There should be enough space around the machine, especially not less than 150mm at the back. To cool the machine.
⑸ Adjust the anchor screws at the bottom of the machine to ensure that the machine is placed smoothly.
2. Installation of water system
⑴ Please connect to a water source that meets local drinking water standards.
(2) If necessary, a filter can be connected so as to raise the drinking standard of the water.
⑶ The water supply system must meet the following conditions:
A. The minimum water temperature is 2℃, and the maximum water temperature is not more than 38℃
B, the lowest water pressure 0.02Mpa, the highest 0.8Mpa
3. Installation of power supply
The power supply must be in accordance with the name plate of the machine.
(2) All lines must conform to national standards.
⑶ Must be reliable grounding, grounding line must meet electrical standards.
The voltage fluctuation shall not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
Operation method and precautions:
1. The ice machine should not be placed in the open air. It is best to install it in a safe, clean and well-ventilated environment, and it should not be exposed to direct sunlight and rain.
2. The ice maker should not be close to the heat source, and the use environment should not be lower than 5℃ or higher than 40℃, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the condenser and achieve good ice making effect.
3. The ice maker should be installed on a stable platform, and the anchor screws at the bottom of the machine should be adjusted to ensure that the machine is placed horizontally, otherwise it will lead to no de-icing and noise during operation. There should be space around. For heat dissipation, the space on the left side, right side and back of the machine should not be less than 150mm.
4. The ice maker should use independent power supply in accordance with the specified national standards. The power supply should ensure reliable grounding, and be equipped with fuse and leakage protection switch, etc., and the voltage fluctuation should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
5. The ice maker should use water sources that meet the local drinking water standards, and install filters, etc., to remove impurities in the water, avoid blocking the water pipe, polluting the sink and the ice mold and affecting the ice making performance. The lowest water temperature is 2℃, the highest is not more than 35℃, the lowest water pressure is 0.02Mpa, the highest is 0.8Mpa.
6. The ice maker must drive into the water hose head for two months, clean the filter screen of the inlet valve, and avoid the sand and mud impurities in the water to block the inlet, which causes the amount of water to become smaller, resulting in no ice making. Although ice machine every time at the end of the ice making process, will drop more than of the cooling water in the sink, in order to achieve the cleaning effect, it can effectively reduce the evaporator and the water cycle system within the scale, but six months or so commonly, also want to use ice machine cleaning and disinfectant for water pipe, sink, refrigerator storage and water retaining plate cleaning disinfection, and rinse clean, Ice cubes produced during the cleaning process are not edible. When not in use for a long time, clean the ice mold and the moisture in the box with a hair dryer, and put it in a dry and ventilated place without corrosive gas. Avoid open storage.
8. handling ice machine should be carefully put gently, to prevent violent vibration, handling slope can not be less than 45 degrees, after long-distance transport, ice machine should be placed 2-6 hours before opening the mechanism of ice.
Cleaning and maintenance: Maintenance cycle Content Method No more than 15 days Air filter cleaning Soak the filter in a neutral washing solution, clean it with a soft brush, and air dry before installation. Not more than three months for exterior cleaning Wipe the water system with a cloth dipped in a neutral washing solution. Clean the water system according to the relevant instructions of the "Cleaning Operation Procedure". Remove the water system components for cleaning and disinfection. Clean and disinfect the refrigerator. Clean the condenser according to the instructions of "Operating Procedures for Cleaning (or disinfecting) Disassembling Parts". Dust can be purged from the top to the bottom with compressed air. Grease can be cleaned with commercial coil cleaners. Check whether the circuit cable is loose or tightly connected
1. Cleaning operation procedure
1.1 When the ice collection process is finished and the ice falls off from the evaporation plate, switch the function switch to the "stop" position;
1.2 Take out the ice cubes stored in the refrigerator;
1.3 Turn the switch to the "clean" position to start the cleaning or disinfection process, and the water starts to be injected into the sink.
1.4 When the water pump is running, water flows out from the water distribution pipe and flows through the evaporation plate, add an appropriate amount of cleaning agent to the sink.
1.5 The ice maker will automatically complete the cleaning process and automatically rinse the machine.
1.6 After the cleaning is complete, the ice maker enters the standby state. At this point, switch the function off to the "ice making" position, and the ice maker starts to make ice.
2. Operation procedures for removing parts for cleaning (or disinfection) :
2.1 Turn off the water source of the ice maker and cut off the power supply of the ice maker;
2.2 Remove the parts that need to be cleaned (or disinfected), such as water curtain plate and water distribution pipe;
2.3 Soak the removed parts in an appropriate amount of cleaning (or sanitizing) solution as shown in the following table: Solution Category Water Cleaning/Disinfectant Dosage Cleaning Solution 1 gallon (4 L) 16 ounces (500 ml) Disinfection solution 4 gallons (15 L) 3 ounces (90 ml)
2.4 Carefully clean the parts with a soft bristle brush or sponge (do not use a metal brush);
2.5 Clean the top, side and bottom of the evaporator protrusion with solution and brush;
2.6 Rinse all cleaned (or disinfected) parts thoroughly with clean water; 2.7 Installing Removed Components; 2.8 Turn on the water and power supply.
3. Precautions for cleaning (or disinfection) :
3.1 When using cleaning agent and disinfectant of ice maker, please wear rubber gloves and protective eye mask, and it is recommended to wear face mask;
3.2 Only cleaning agents and disinfectants are permitted; The part number of the cleaning agent is 9405463, and the color is blue. The disinfectant package number is 9405653 and the color is pink. Please provide the package number when ordering;
3.4 Cleaning and disinfection should be carried out separately, cleaning first and disinfection second. Do not mix cleaning agent and disinfectant;
3.5 After adding cleaning agent or disinfectant, do not stop the cleaning (or disinfection) process artificially, otherwise cleaning agent or disinfectant will remain in the machine.